Bluetooth 4.0 Dongle for Raspberry Pi
Add Bluetooth connectivity to your older Raspberry Pi! (Pi 3 includes built-in Bluetooth)
Perfect for wireless headphones, or adding a PS3 controller to your RetroPie gaming console.
Avantree DG40S Bluetooth dongle creates cable-free connections between your PCs and other Bluetooth devices such as Bluetooth enabled headsets, speakers, cell phones, keyboard or mouse at speeds of up to 3 Mbps. And it is fully qualified Bluetooth 4.0 system and it smoothly supports backward compatible Bluetooth V3.0/2.1/2.0/1.1 and Bluetooth Low energy. It’s compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, XP, and Vista. For Windows 7 and above versions, it supports plug and play.
* Ultra-compact, easy carrying and space saving.
* Experience stereo audio with Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support.
* Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) protocol support.
*This Bluetooth adapter for PC up to 3 Mbps data transfer rate with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) support.
* LED indicator indicates device status.
* Backward support classic Bluetooth V3.0/2.1/2.0/1.1
* Networks a Windows computer to Bluetooth devices such as keyboards, mice, headsets, and mobile devices.
*Bluetooth version: 4.0 with EDR – data transfer rate up to 3Mbps
* ISM Band: 2.402-2.480GHz
* Operation range: Class II, up to 10 meters
* LED Indication: Power on, Linking and Standby
* Software driver: IVT Blue Soleil 9.X (Not a must to install for Windows 7 and above versions)
* Support Profile: Serial Port, Object Push, File Transfer, LAN Access, Personal Area Network, Audio Gateway, Headsets, HID, Keyboard, Mouse, HCRP (Printer Cable Replacement), PIM, Synchronization Profile, A2DP, AVRCP
*PC’s/laptops running 32/64-bit Windows 8, 7 & Vista
* Bluetooth-enabled devices, like smart phones, tablets, keyboards, mice, speakers, printers, headsets & more
* Not compatible with Mac system
What’s in the box?
* Avantree 40S Bluetooth dongle
* User manual