Behringer SU9920 Sonic Ultramizer
Not to be mistaken with the Behringer Ultramizer Pro, this unit is a modern alternative for the BBE Sonic Maximizer which we use on our audio rack. The effect is the same.
The SU9920 SONIC ULTRAMIZER from Behringer is a stereo sound enhancement processor that through the use of harmonic enhancement and phase compensation, provides added depth and clarity to any stereo sound source.
The result is an increase in bass definition, and a restoring of natural brightness, without the need for additional amplification. An added advantage is improved sound without additional stress being placed on sound system speakers.
The processor can provide stereo enhancement for project recording studios, DJ systems, “house of worship” sound systems, keyboard racks, web-casting, and even 5.1 and Hi-Fi home setups. Each channel has dedicated Low Contour and Process controls for fast and easy setup.
- Dramatically improves sound by adding clarity, dimension and depth
- Produces natural brightness through harmonic enhancement and tighter bass with increased punch through phase compensation
- Brings out the full sound spectrum of tracks, a mix or in mastering, suitable for both professional and home recording studios
- Improves the performance of a sound system without requiring additional amplifiers or power
- Suitable both for studio and live PA systems, churches, nightclubs and DJ systems
- Excellent for preparing audio for broadcast or for Web streaming, especially when the end result will be listened to on computer or small car speakers
- Can enhance a home Hi-Fi system
- Dedicated Low contour and Process controls per channel for ultimate sound enhancement
- Accurate five-segment LED level meters
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4″ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors