360 Video Camera with WiFi
Now you can shoot 360 video yourself!
- Shoots 360 degrees on the horizontal axis and 220 degrees on the vertical.
- Up to 4K (2448x2448p) @ 30fps – yes, the video is square since it’s a perfect spherical image. You’ll need to use software as detailed in our tutorials to convert it to equirectangular video for use on YouTube or Facebook. After post-processing to flatten the sphere into an equirectangular video, the result will be 3840×1920 @ 30fps.
- 360 degree photos up to 16 Megapixels.
- Includes 1050mAh Lithium battery.
- Features WiFi support to control and view from the free app for iOS and Android.
- USB 2.0 port for charging, access to MicroSD Card or to use as a webcam (though you’ll need expensive software to convert it to equirectangular).
- Can shoot slow motion video at lower resolution (1080p @ 120fps).
- The HDMI port does not support live video, sorry. It is just to view recorded videos on your TV and is therefore pointless.
- Includes a waterproof housing as well as a number of accessories.
- Compatible with GoPro-style mounts and also features a 1/4″ tripod mount.
NOTE: This camera shoots one half of a full 360 sphere. That is to say, if you purchase this, you will have a full 360 video of everything above and surrounding the camera, however the floor will be nothing. In order to shoot the remaining portion (the floor, for example) you will need to purchase two of these and connect them together as per our video tutorials.